Internal RAID System for 3x 3.5" SATA HDDs
Little Space Required, Much Space to Store, Great Security
iR2630-S2 is a RAID system to build in. It fits in two 5.25" standard bays. Due to smart space economy, it contains three 3.5" HDDs. Thus it is possible to use a RAID level 5: high data security with large exploitation of the storage capacity. Three 3 TB HDDs offer 6 TB for storage (66.6 %, RAID 1 offers a ratio of only 50%).
- Fits in 2x 5.25'' standard slot
- RAID support: 0, 1, 5, JBOD
- Default RAID level: RAID 5
- Internal host interface: SATA
- Transfer rates: SATA up to 3 Gbit/s
- RS232 user interface
- RAID mode setting by jumper
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: